For your review
Please review the following slides before your interview. Click on each image below.
VenAdvisory is conducting market research to identify whether an innovative smart blister package solution can be used for patients prescribed multiple medications and affected by poor adherence to prescribed regimens. Join us to explore ways to:
Improve compliance for complex, variable dosing or concomitant regimens
Improve compliance regimens requiring specified time intervals
The solution, called CuePath, can be used potentially for different drug models (polypharmacy, rational polytherapy, concomitant drugs, variable dosing regimens, and dosing intervals). Potential use cases include painkiller medications (Tramadol, etc.) Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT), polypharmacy prescriptions (Alzheimer’s, Heart Failure, Oncology etc.) and other regimens (Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis, Chronic Kidney Disease, HIV/AIDS, Schizophrenia).
To validate CuePath’s product-market fit for different use cases, we are interviewing key decision-makers, prescribers, pharmacists and other stakeholders from several market segments. Your feedback helps us test key assumptions for the CuePath MVP. Namely:
- Does this solution create the intended benefits for patients, caregivers, prescribers, nurses, and pharmacists?
- Which market segment is most attractive for the solution (specialty pharmacy, payers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, clinical trials, long term care, packaging manufacturers, etc.)?
- If the solution improves adherence and persistence, who should pay for the solution and what is the value?
- What types of patients do you see benefiting from this solution?
- Does the contemplated solution feature set have a near-term path to viable commercialization? What features are missing and what features should be dropped?
What to expect in the interview
The interview takes approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. There are no right, or wrong answers and we are looking for your informed opinions, so please don't hold back!
If you are willing to help, one or more representatives from VenAdvisory will interview you, asking questions about how CuePath might be used for various customer market segments.
- During the interview, we will refer to a visual artifact at the top of this page.
- You will be asked to complete a short online poll during the interview.
- Just before our interview, the link to the short online poll will be emailed to you.
After the interview, we will send your honorarium check in appreciation for your time, consideration and helpful feedback.
At your election, VenAdvisory can also donate honorariums made to any one of the following charities or charity of your choice. Participants will receive a receipt from the cause as confirmation of your donation. Thank you for making a difference!
Contributing to a good cause
United for Puerto Rico is an initiative brought forth by the First Lady of Puerto Rico, Beatriz Rosselló, in collaboration with the private sector, with the purpose of providing aid and support to those affected in Puerto Rico by the passage of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane María. 100% of the proceeds will go to helping the victims affected by these natural disasters in Puerto Rico.
The Houston Food Bank has a history of providing disaster relief and will provide food and supplies in the short term and for many months to come to residents in southeast Texas who will struggle to rebuild their lives. The Food Bank will work closely with our network of partner agencies to ensure food is getting to those who need it most. The Food Bank also finds ways to connect offers of help with those who are providing help.